Visit Shanghai, Beijing, and Suzhou, China
The Adventure of a Lifetime!
Join the Metro South Chamber of Commerce on its 4th Annual Trip to China.
The trip includes:
- Round-trip international airfare (to/from JFK International Airport)
- Transportation to JFK Airport via Charter Bus
- 4 and 5 star hotel accommodations
- Three meals each day
- Deluxe bus tours
- Fluent English-speaking tour guides
- Entrance fees into educational and cultural attractions
- An opportunity to meet with business leaders in China
* All for just $2,199 per person
Deposit due April 15. Trip balance due July 30.
Please do not wait too long to decide whether to accompany us, as space is limited
and registrations will be handled on a first come, first served basis.
The deposit is due at time of registration and is included in your total fare. Passports must be valid through April 2013. All travelers must have a Chinese Visa. Visa applications are available through the Chamber at an additional cost of $150 pp.
“This is an unbelievable trip for the money - what memories! It went off without a glitch - perfect. I can't believe I saw what I did. Hotels - magnificent! Chinese tour guides - outstanding! Buses - perfect! Exposed to so much - wonderful! Thank you, Metro South Chamber of Commerce, for the trip of a lifetime!”
- Sally Burke, Bridgewater, traveler on 2009 trip